October 19, 2020
Location- Harbor Bait, Matagorda Harbor
$200 per boat (team)- Early Entry, $250 per boat (team) after October 1, 2020
Team: 1st Place, 2nd Place & 3rd Place Stringer
(Team can weigh up to 3 Trout, 2 Reds and 1 Flounder)
Individual: Largest Trout, Largest Red, Largest Flounder, Most Spots on Red, Blackjack trout
Individual Trio (1 Red, 1 Trout, 1 Flounder)
Sunday, October 18th
6:30 p.m. Dinner, Fireman’s Hall, Matagorda
Monday, October 19th
6:00 a.m. Shotgun start from Matagorda Harbor
1:00 p.m. Weigh-in Begins
2:00 p.m. Anglers must be back on the dock at Matagorda Harbor for the official weigh-in
2:30 p.m. Lunch & Awards Presentation Fireman’s Hall, Matagorda
– Fish must be caught on rod and reel on the day of the tournament.
– You may use artificial or live bait.
– No more than five people per team.
– Teams can leave from any place at any time.
– Teams may not start fishing before 6:00 a.m.
– Teams must be back on the dock at the Harbor Store by 2:00 p.m.
– Fish must be legal length to qualify (no oversized reds).
– Fish scored by weight. In the event of a tie, the tiebreaker will be first weighed in.
– Teams can only win one place, but individuals can win several categories.
– Guides are allowed and can fish as a team member for stringer weight but are not eligible for individual categories.
– Prizes will be awarded following the lunch. (Four prizes per team)
– In case of bad weather, your money will be refunded.
– This is a fun tournament and will be based on honor.